Tag Archive: nso birth certificate delivery

Bonjour. Mabuhay.

For those who are in need of birth certificates this summer season, there’s an NSO birth certificate delivery that you can use.


Birth Certificates And More

National Statistics Office (NSO) Birth Certificate Delivery Service allows you to enjoy nationwide door-to-door delivery of your copy of birth certificates, marriage certificates, death certificates, and certificates of no marriage (CENOMAR) in the Philippines. There’s no need to fall in line, just give us a call and we’ll take care of the rest. You can even chat with us. Birth certificate application is open 24 hours, 7 days a week, even on Sundays and holidays. With just a click or a phone call you can enjoy world class service through NSO Birth Certificate Delivery.

Convenience – Get your NSO Certificates right from the comfort of your home or office. Avoid the long lines and stress by getting your certificates delivered.

Speed – You’ll get your certificates delivered to your doorstep in 3-4 days. Anywhere you are in the Philippines, we’ve got you covered.

Value – Think about it, getting an NSO authenticated certificate yourself means you’re not only paying for the NSO certificates but for your transportation and meals as well.

Learn how to use this service with these blog tips: How to request for an NSO Certificate using NSO Birth Certificate Delivery (02)737-1111 and birthcertificates.com.ph

Bonjour. Mabuhay.

In case you are not sure how the NSO Helpline and Online works, here are some quick pointers:


Dial 737-1111 on your land line phone or mobile phone. Append 02 before the hotline number if dialing outside Metro Manila. For live web chat, log-on to www.birthcertificates.com.ph.

  • What are the advantages of using NSO Birth Certificate Delivery on requesting for an NSO Certificate?

No need to travel to an NSO Serbilis Outlets to apply and travel back on the date of release so you can save money from travel and food expense. No need to queue for long hours or take a work leave just to go to an NSO Serbilis Outlets so you’ll save time. Also, we deliver anywhere in the Philippines, we can deliver on your home or office address.

  • What type of documents can I request through NSO Birth Certificate Delivery?

NSO Birth Certificate Delivery offers delivery for NSO Authenticated Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Death Certificate and CENOMAR or Certificate of No Marriage.

  • What are the necessary requirements when receiving the documents upon delivery?

If the requestor is the owner of the Birth Certificate, he’ll just need to present a valid ID with picture. If the requestor is not the owner, he’ll have to present a valid ID with picture of him and the owner and an Authorization Letter. For Marriage Certificate, Death Certificate and CENOMAR or Certificate of No Marriage, just present a valid ID with picture of the requestor.

  • For cases of unsuccessful delivery, can I request for my certificate to be redelivered?

For cases of unsuccessful delivery on the first attempt, we will try to deliver your document a second time. After the second attempt, we will still deliver the document upon request but on a case-to-case basis. You may also request to pick-up the document on any 2GO Aboitiz branches nationwide.

  • What time can I call NSO Birth Certificate Delivery?

Both channels [hotline and online] are available 24 hours. We are available 7 days a week even on holidays.

  • Is NSO Birth Certificate Delivery a nationwide service?

Yes. We deliver anywhere in the Philippines.

  • Can someone request for an NSO Certificate that belongs to another person?

Yes. But the requestor should be an immediate family member of the document holder for Birth Certificates. Since Marriage Certificates, Death Certificates and CENOMARs or Certificate of No Marriage are considered as public documents, anyone may request these documents.

  • How much do I pay for the document(s)?

Birth Certificates, Marriage Certificates and Death Certificates costs Php 330.00 per copy and CENOMARs or Certificate of No Marriage costs Php 430.00 per copy. Both rates are inclusive of processing and delivery.

  • Where can I pay for the document(s)?

You may pay at any Metrobank branches, Bancnet ATM, or Bayad Center outlets nationwide.

  • When can I receive the documents I requested?

Delivery is usually within 2-3 working days upon receipt of your payment.

  • Is there going to be a circumstance where in the delivery of my documents would be delayed?

Yes. There will be circumstances where the delivery of your documents will be delayed.

  • What are the common reasons why the delivery of my documents will be delayed?

Common reasons would include re-verification of documents requested (e.g. blurred copy of the first issued document [we usually request a clearer copy from NSO] and does that have negative result in the NSO archive upon first issuance [we usually double-check it first if the requestor doesn’t really have a record at NSO before delivering the negative copy result .)

  • Where can I follow-up my request?

You may follow-up your request through (02) 737-1112


Hope you find this useful. :)

Bonjour. Mabuhay.

Show me some love and tell me what you think :)


Bonjour. Mabuhay.

This post will deal with the intricate points of procuring  your own copy of an NSO birth certificate. Of course you can also get a marriage certificate, and a death certificate for formal reasons. I also learned about another certificate called the CENOMAR or a certificate of no marriage. Guess what, this certificate shows all the marriage records that a person has undergone. Whoa! no escape nowadays when no secret is safe :)….

Anyways, getting these certificates would be an important activity at one point in time in any of our lives. Maybe you would go abroad and migrate for reasons we all know :), but do stay if you can bear it. Or maybe you would need one for you child’s enrollment, or probably for a passport application. You would be surprised on the numerous usage of these NSO certificates.

So what is it exactly? It looks like a copy of your information printed on a security paper. That means the one your holding or keeping since birth? The one handed to you by your parents? It might not be the authenticated one that you need to use for the reason stated above. So it means you need to get a new one, and maybe more than one sometimes.

How can you get one? Well, you can go to the nearest NSO branch and apply. Prepare to travel and line up though and of course eat out. If you don’t have the time for that, I saw this delivery service that NSO has. You can call their NSO Birth Certificate Delivery hotline (02)7371111 and they will get your details and deliver your certificate to you. You pay more (330 pesos) but you save time, and probably you would spend the nearly same amount traveling and eating out. Sounds like a pro deal when you think about it, exchanging the convenience and time for some extra money. Besides, the delivery covers the whole nation, so you get the same value (maybe more for far flung areas) wherever you are. You can check out more at nso.citizenservices.com.ph where a chat option is also in place. That is where I saw the details.

This video shows the time and convenience comparison.

I also learned that there are a lot of concerns when it comes to birth certificates, like wrong spelling of names and sometimes the wrong name entirely. There are instances that you don’t even have a name on your certificate! Wow, call me the nameless one. :) Worse if you have the wrong gender (a male individual with a gender of female in the certificate), though I know some who would be happy to have this wrong entry…hehe. There area a slew of other concerns like this and I would post more about them and some solutions I will find to correct these on my next blog.

Til next blog :)


Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 599 other followers

%d bloggers like this: