Latest Entries »


If you are a frequent passenger of the MRT, you are in for a treat!

A new web application that helps commuters check the status of MRT’s stations has been recently launched and is gaining positive feedback from its users.

Imagine this: before heading out, you can go online and check the congestion levels at MRT stations so you would know which station would be less crowded, helping you plan your commute better.  If all stations are teeming with stranded passengers, then you can either take your car or find a different means to travel to your destination.  By being able to do all these before leaving your home or office, you save yourself a lot of time and be able to get to your destination with less hassle.

The web application is called Traincheck; it is easy to use and takes seconds to show you the information you need.  You can also download the mobile phone app version for convenience and mobility.

All you need to do is key-in the station where you wish to depart from, your destination, and the length of time you are willing to wait before you can leave.  Based on these information and through the help of footages from the Department of Transportation’s streams of MRT stations fed into a predictive algorithm, the system is able to tell the passenger which stations are heavily congested and the estimated time when crowds will thin out.  The system then tells the passenger when is the best time to head out to his desired MRT station, when lines are shorter and there are less passengers.

Apart from MRT information, the site also offers complete guides for Metro Manila commuters who wish to travel by jeepney, bus, or UV Express (FX).  It provides information on fares, travel time, and specific drop-off points.  You can even print out the maps and travel information so you won’t have to take out your mobile phones while on commute.

You can access the site at or download the mobile app.

Tell us what you think about this new web application!




Back in October, a proposal to have students’ Christmas breaks be declared earlier than usual to help ease traffic congestion was raised.  The proposal was met with criticisms because it posed a negative impact on school calendars and significant activities such as periodical examinations and graduation ceremonies.

This week, a new proposal to address traffic woes became a trending topic in social media:  the 3-digit coding plan to be implemented in Metro Manila from December 1 until the first week of January.  This means that a vehicle will not be permitted to use major thoroughfares for two days, instead of one.

To better appreciate the scheme, below is a table of the days when a car is not permitted in Metro Manila roads, based on the last digit of the car’s plate number:


The significant increase in passenger and commercial vehicle sales this year influenced the DOTr’s decision to push for the 3-digit number coding scheme.  They thought it best to test the effectiveness of this plan next month when motorists and commuters are expected to double in number because of the holidays.

Are you in favor of driving your car only 3 days a week for the entire month of December?




One of the most common questions we receive from our readers is regarding compensation and benefits in the Philippines.  We summarized the details of wage benefits implemented by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) in the country.  Here you will find the complete information on the different “pays” and leave benefits that employees are entitled to.

All the following information were lifted from the website of the DOLE.

  1. How much is the minimum wage in Metro Manila?
    • P491.00 where the basic wage is P481.00 + COLA of P10.00.
  2. What is the basis for entitlement to COLA?
    • A worker paid the basic pay is entitled to the COLA, whether he worked or not.
  3. What is Holiday Pay?
    • Refers to the payment of the regular daily wage for any unworked regular holiday.
  4. What are the conditions so that an employee will be entitled to holiday pay?
    • The employee should be present on the workday immediately preceding the regular holiday; or
    • He should be on leave of absence with pay on the day immediately preceding the regular holiday.
  5. How much is the holiday pay of an employee?
    • For any unworked regular holiday: 100% of the employee’s daily wage rate (basic pay + COLA).
    • For work performed on a regular holiday: plus 100% or a total of 200% of the employee’s daily wage rate (basic pay + COLA).
  6. What is Premium Pay?
    • This refers to the additional payment for work within 8 hours on rest days or special days.
  7. How much is the premium pay of an employee?
    • Additional 30% of the daily basic rate or a total of 130% for work performed on rest day or special day.
    • Additional 50% of the daily basic rate or a total of 150% for work performed on special day falling on the employee’s rest day.
    • Additional 30% of the daily basic rate or a total of 260% for work performed on a regular holiday falling on the employee’s last day.
  8. What is overtime pay?
    • This is additional pay for work performed in excess of 8 hours a day.
  9. How much should be the overtime pay of an employee?
    • Additional 25% of the hourly rate for work performed in excess of 8 hours on an ordinary day.
    • Additional 30% of the hourly rate for work performed in excess of 8 hours on rest day, special day, or regular holiday.
  10. What are the leave benefits that an employee is entitled to under existing laws?
    • 5-day Service Incentive Leave – With pay for employees who rendered at least one year of service. (Article 95 of the Labor Code, as amended).
    • Maternity Leave
      • With pay of 60 days for normal delivery and 78 days for Caesarian section delivery.
      • Pregnant employees, whether married or unmarried, are entitled to the maternity leave.
      • Female employees should be an SSS member and must have paid at least 3 monthly contributions within the 12-month period. (RA 1161, as amended by RA 8282).
    • Paternity Leave
      • 7 days leave with pay for all married male employees in the private sector regardless of status of employment, provided he is (RA 8187):
        • An employee at the time of the delivery of his child;
        • Cohabiting with his spouse at the time that  she  gives birth or suffers a miscarriage;
        • Applied for paternity leave with his employer within a reasonable period of time;
        • His wife has given birth or suffered a miscarriage.
    • 7-day Solo Parent Leave
      • Leave with pay
      • Granted to solo parents to enable them to perform parental duties and responsibilities where physical presence is required provided he/she has (RA 8972);
        • Rendered at least 1 year of service, whether continuous or broken which includes authorized absences and paid regular holidays;
        • Notified his/her employer that he/she will avail himself/herself of it, within a reasonable period of time; and
        • Presented Solo Parent Identification Card, which may be obtained from the DSWD office of the city or municipality where he/she resides.
    • 10-day Leave with pay for Victims of Violence Against Women and their Children (VAWC)
      • Granted to women employees who are victims of physical, sexual, psychological harm or suffering, or economic abuse.
      • Leave benefit shall cover the days that the woman employee has to attend to medical and legal concerns provided that (RA 9262):
        • The victim woman employee presents to her employer a certification from the barangay chairman (Punong Barangay) or barangay kagawad or prosecutor or the Clerk of Court that an action relative to the matter is pending.
    • Special leave for women of maximum 2 months
      • With full pay
      • Employee must have rendered continuous aggregate employment service for six months for the last 12 months, following surgery caused by gynecological disorders (RA 9710).

For more information on labor laws, compensations and benefits, and separation and retirement pays, visit the DOLE website at




Wondering if you are already qualified to apply for a housing loan with Pag-IBIG?  Here’s how you can run a quick assessment based on the requirements published by Pag-IBIG.

There are four key considerations you need to take note of when applying for a housing loan:

  1. Your Pag-IBIG Membership
  2. Your Age
  3. Your Capacity to Pay
  4. Other Pag-IBIG loans you may have

What do you need to check before you submit your housing loan application?

  1. Your membership status.
    • Your membership must be tagged as active and you must have made a minimum of 24 monthly contributions at the time of your loan application.
    • If you have not made consecutive monthly contributions within the last 24 months, you may make a one-time payment to update your account. However, you need to wait for another 24 months before you can apply for a housing loan (some branches allow 12 months).
    • If there are more than one member who will be applying a loan for the same property, all of them must meet the membership status requirement.
    • Pag-IBIG allows up to three members to avail of a single housing loan provided that they are related with the second civil degree of consanguinity.
  2. Your age.
    • The borrower member must not be more than 65 years old at the time of the loan application.
    • The borrower member must not be more than 70 years old at the date of maturity.
    • The borrower member must be insurable.
  3. Your capacity to pay.
    • Your monthly amortization should not be more than 40% of your Net Disposable Income. You may request for a Monthly Amortization and Net Disposable table from Pag-IBIG; you may use this as a reference of monthly amortization rates based on the total loanable amount.
    • You must be prepared with the funds for down payment or equity.
    • You must also have an updated file of your proof of income such as your Pay Slips, Income Statements, Employment Contract where your salary is indicated.
  4. Other Pag-IBIG Loans.
    • You may only apply for and be granted one housing loan at a time.
    • Any previous housing loans with Pag-IBIG must not have been foreclosed, cancelled, or bought back.
    • Payments for outstanding Multi-Purpose Loan must be updated and must not be in arrears at the time of application.

The best time to apply for a housing loan is while you’re in your 30s and early 40s.  Should you get disqualified on your first application, you can always try again after a year or two.

The secret is in keeping your Pag-IBIG contributions updated all the time and maintaining a good credit score.

Good luck on your housing loan application!


How To Check If You Are Qualified For A Pag-IBIG Housing Loan



Kung ang isang Senior Citizen ay hindi tumatanggap ng pension mula sa SSS o sa GSIS, maaari siyang mag apply sa DSWD para mapabilang sa Social Pension Program.  Narito ang mga requirements:

  1. Dapat ay 60 years old pataas ang edad ng aplikante.
  2. Dapat ay hindi tumatanggap ng pension ang aplikante mula sa SSS o sa GSIS.
  3. Kailangang may Certificate of Indigency ang aplikante mula sa barangay kung saan siya nakatira.

Ang mga aplikante ay ia-assess ng isang social worker mula sa DSWD; kapag pumasa, ipapadala sa DSWD ang kanilang endorsement para sa final approval.

Kapag na-aprubahan ang application for pension, makakatanggap ng Php1,500 na pension tuwing tatlong buwan (quarterly) o Php500 monthly.  Kailangan lamang mag hintay ng qualified pensioner hangga’t may mabakanteng “lugar” para sa kanila.  Ibig sabihin nito, ang lahat ng maa-aprubahang aplikante ay ilalagay sa wait list; habang nasa wait list, hindi muna sila makakatanggap ng pension.  Kapag may pumanaw na na DSWD pensioner o natanggal sa listahan dahil hindi na nakabilang sa indigent pensioner’s list, ay saka pa lamang mag-uumpisang tumanggap ng pension ang mga nasa wait list.

Hindi din malinaw kung ang tatanggapin bang pension ng mga nasa wait list ay lump sum ng mga pension na hindi nila natanggap habang sila ay naghihintay o mag uumpisa lamang ang bilang kapag sila ay natanggal na sa wait list.

Maaaring mag submit ang mga nais mag  apply sa DSWD Social Pension sa kahit na anong DSWD office sa buong bansa.





If you or your parents and relatives are Senior Citizen ID card holders, you need to know what specific benefits you are entitled to here in the Philippines.  Here is a summary of these privileges and the types of establishments where you can avail of the said benefits.

20% discount and VAT exemption:

  1. Medical-related privileges
    • 20% discount on medicines and drugs, essential medical supplies, accessories and equipment such as:
      • Purchase of eyeglasses
      • Hearing aids
      • Dentures
      • Prosthetics
      • Artificial bone replacements like steel, walkers, crutches, wheelchairs, canes.
      • Geriatric diapers.
    • Medical and dental services in private facilities such as:
      • Dental x-rays
      • Computerized tomography scans
      • Blood tests requested by a physician as necessary for diagnosis and / or treatment of an illness or injury.
    • Professional fees for attending physicians, licensed health workers providing home health care services.
  2. Domestic transportation privileges
    • 20% discount and VAT exemption for air and sea travel, including advanced booking.
    • 20% discount and VAT exemption on fare in public railways, including LRT, MRT, and PNR.
    • 20% discount and VAT exemption on fares in buses, jeepneys, taxi, and shuttle services (AUV).
  3. Hotels and restaurants
    • Discounts on resorts such as beach and mountain resorts.
    • Discounts shall be applied on room accommodation and other amenities offered by the establishment, not limited to the following examples:
      • Hotel-based parlors and barbershops;
      • Restaurants, massage and spa, workout gyms, swimming pools, KTV bars, internet facilities.
  4. Recreational and places of leisure.
    • Discounts on the utilization of services in the form of fees, charges, and rental for sports facilities or equipment.
    • Discounts on ballroom dancing, yoga, badminton courts, bowling lanes, table or lawn tennis, workout gyms, and martial arts facilities.
  5. Admission fees privileges.
    • Discounts on admission fees charged by theaters, cinema houses, and concert halls.
    • Discounts on other similar places of culture, leisure, and amusement such as museums and parks.
  6. Funeral and burial services.

The beneficiary or any person who shall shoulder the funeral and burial expenses of the deceased senior citizen, shall claim the discount under this Rule for the deceased senior citizen upon presentation of the death certificate.

Coverage includes expenses for: casket, embalming, cremation costs, and other related services.

7.  Income Tax Exemption

The senior citizen shall be entitled to exemption from the payment of the individual income tax, provided he / she is considered to be minimum wage earner in accordance with RA 9504.

8. Exemption from Training Fees

The senior citizen shall be exempted from training fees for socio-economic programs conducted by private and government agencies subject to the guidelines issues by the DTI, the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE), the DA, the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Department of Science and Technology – Technology Resource Center (DOST – TRC).

9. Free vaccinations for indigent senior citizens.

This includes influenza virus and pneumococcal disease vaccines; the vaccines are administered by the DOH.

10. Educational privileges

a. Educational assistance for post secondary, post tertiary, vocational, and technical education.

b. These may be taken in public and private schools through provision of scholarships, grants, financial aids, subsidies, and other incentives.

11. Benefits and privileges for retirees.

The government may grant special discounts on special programs for senior citizens on purchase of basic necessities and prime commodities.

Said programs must be developed by concerned departments with the concerned department’s jurisdiction.

12. Express lane privileges.

These shall be provided in all private, banking, commercial, and government establishments; in the absence thereof, priority shall be given to them.






This is a question often heard from young employees.  I did a simple research just to find out how important it is to adhere (or not to adhere) to this requirement.  I was a bit surprised with what I uncovered.


Last week, I met up with a friend who works at a multi-national BPO.  He said that the account he is assigned to as an agent will be ceasing operations before the end of this month.  Although his team was offered to remain as employees of the BPO company (while management scouts for a new account where they may be assigned), my friend decided to simply file his resignation and venture into bartending (another one of his interests).

He submitted his letter of resignation and was surprised when his supervisor advised him that he needs to render work for 30 more days.  He was told that should he fail to adhere to this policy, he can be held ‘liable for damages’.

He was clearly confused with the response he got from the supervisor.

“Gusto ko na ngang umalis eh, bakit pipigilin nila ako?  Makatarungan ba yun?”

He is 24 years old and as far as he is concerned, his arguments against the requirement are very much valid:

  1. He will be placed on floating status while they wait for a new account, doing nothing.  So technically, the company will not be “losing” money over his absence as there are no operations to run anyway.
  2. If the company lets him go earlier than 30 days, they can actually ‘save’ on his salary which he will still be entitled to even while he is not assigned to any account.

Before we parted ways, he said he will speak with the HR team and appeal his case.  All he wanted was to be released from his employment earlier than the mandated 30 days, be given the full amount of his unused leave credits, and the prorated amount of his 13th month pay.

I did my research on the matter and was able to confirm that the 30-day notice policy is indeed mandated by law, not just by the company / employer.  Its purpose is to give the company ample time to scout for the resigning employee’s replacement.  It also allows for a smooth turnover and transfer of responsibilities by the resigning employee to his replacement.

There are, however, cases when the 30-day notice policy may be waived.  According to the Labor Code, an employee is exempted from serving any notice under the following instances:

  1. Serious insult by the employer or his representative on the honor and person of the employee;
  2. Inhuman and unbearable treatment accorded the employee by the employer or his representative;
  3. Commission of a crime or offense by the employer or his representative against the person of the employee or any of the immediate members of his family; and
  4. Other causes analogous to any of the foregoing.

Further to this, since the primary beneficiary of the 30-day notice is the employer, it is likewise authorized to decide whether the resigning employee may be given a shorter notice period or completely waive the 30-day service.

My friend has not had any of the above negative experiences with his employer; in fact, he has always been vocal with how generous the company is with its employees.  If not for the cessation of the account he was assigned to, he would not have even thought of seeking employment elsewhere.

I advised him to simply appeal to the Human Resource team and respectfully request that he be granted a shorter resignation notice period.  He did and voila!  He was allowed to use up his remaining leave credits so that he gets to get off two weeks earlier than the required 30 days.  He was ecstatic, more with the fact that his company listened and considered his appeal, than winning half of the bargain.

Based on my friend’s case, we’ve proven that the 30-day policy, although mandated by law, may be shortened or completely waived, depending on the company’s discretion.  Should your company choose to require that you render the full 30-day notice, be reminded that this is mandated by law and when they require this from a resigning employee, it only means that they are abiding by the Labor Code.




We have been receiving a lot of questions about Philhealth contributions and membership renewals so we decided to run a research on these topics.  Below are just some of the questions we researched on; all answers were lifted from the Philhealth website and memorandum circulars available online:

  1. If I don’t get hospitalized in a year, can I refund my unused Philhealth contributions?
  2. Does Philhealth accept retroactive contribution payments?
  3. Do I need to pay more than one Philhealth contribution if I have multiple jobs?
  4. Are my Philhealth privileges transferable to my dependents after I pass away?
  5. Are employed Senior Citizens still mandated to make Philhealth contributions?

Read on:

  1. Can a member who has not used his Philhealth benefits for an entire year refund his Philhealth contributions?

The answer is no.  Philhealth members’ premiums are pooled to become a single fund which is then used to pay for the benefits of sick members.  It being a social health insurance program, whatever funds are not “used” by a member, are kept in the premiums pool.

2. Can a member, who has ceased making regular Philhealth contributions, still use his benefits?  If not, can he pay his missed contributions in lump sum and immediately become eligible for Philhealth benefits once again?

A member should have paid at least three months premium contributions within the immediate six-month period before his medical confinement and Philhealth benefits claim.  If the member is an Individually Paying member, he must have paid at least nine months’ contributions within the last 12 months in order to enjoy the following Philhealth benefits:

  • Pregnancy-related cases
  • Dialysis (except those undergoing emergency dialysis service during confinement)
  • Chemotherapy
  • Cataract Extension
  • Radiotherapy
  • Selected surgical procedures

Only active members (updated contributions payments) will be afforded Philhealth benefits.

Retroactive payments are only allowed if the member can show proof of sufficient regularity of premium contributions or payment of nine consecutive months or three consecutive quarters within the last 12 months prior to the missed quarter.  Should the member be able to execute the said proofs, he shall be given a grace period of one month immediately after the missed quarter to pay retroactively including the current calendar quarter.

Newly enrolled members (with less than 12 months totaled from date of enrollment), retroactive payment for the missed quarter including the current calendar quarter shall also be allowed within the month immediately following the missed period.

This privilege is granted only once every 12 months.

3. If an employed member who was separated from service last October 2011 wants to continue his membership as an Individually Paying Member in March 2012, can he retroactively pay the premiums for November to December 2011 and first quarter 2012, in March 2012?

Yes; the said member shall be given a grace period of one calendar quarter immediately after the unpaid quarterly period to retroactively settle his obligation.

4. Do I need to pay more than one Philhealth contribution if I have multiple jobs?

According to RA 7875 (Section 18-20 of IRR), employers are mandated to enroll their employees, deduct from their salaries the required premium contribution, and remit the same, together with the corresponding employer share, to Philhealth.  This means that Philhealth members who have more than one employment should consequently be deducted of their corresponding employee share by each and every employer with which they are currently employed.

5. Are my Philhealth privileges transferable to my dependents after I pass away?

No; a deceased member’s privileges are automatically terminated as well.  Only the dependents of a Sponsored Member are allowed to use the unexpired portion of the member’s contributions.

6. I already have a lifetime member card, but my current employer still continues to pay for my premiums.  Can these premium contributions be credited to my son/daughter’s membership when I retire?

As mentioned in item number 4, employers are mandated to pay the Philhealth contributions of their employees, including those within the Senior Citizen bracket.  The payments made are non-transferable  and cannot be credited to the Senior Citizen’s dependents after the member retires.

Sources: (Philhealth FAQs)




Doble ang Christmas bonus na matatanggap ng mga Public School Teachers ngayong taon!

Isang magandang balita para sa 720,000 na mga guro sa lahat ng mga pampublikong paaralan sa buong bansa dahil makakatanggap sila ng mula Php34,000 hanggang Php64,000 na cash bonus mula sa gobyerno.

Ayon sa Teacher’s Dignity Coalition (TDC), ang isang guro na tumatanggap ng sweldo na Php19,077 ay makakatanggap ng mga sumusunod na benepisyo:

  • Minimum of Php5,000 na Performance-based Bonus
  • Php19,077 na year-end bonus
  • Php5,000 na cash gift
  • Php5,000 na Productivity Enhancement Incentive (PEI)

Ang Performance-based Bonus at ang cash gift ay ibibigay ngayong Nobyembre samantalang ang Productivity Enhancement Incentive ay ibibigay sa Disyembre.

Ang lahat ng mga guro at DepEd employees at mga opisyal na tumanggap ng national awards noong 2015 mula sa Civil Service Commission, Metrobank Foundation, at National Literacy Awards ay siguradong tatanggap ng buong Php35,000 na bonus.

Samantala, ang mga entry-level teachers ay tatanggap ng Php16,774 na bonus at may iba na tumanggap din ng hanggang Php46,744.

Maligayang Pasko ang naghihintay sa ating mga mahal na guro!




Now that the holiday season is fast approaching, most, if not all, employees are once again eagerly awaiting the release of abundant financial blessings from their respective companies and employers.  One of the most awaited windfall is the government-mandated 13th month pay to be released to all employees, regardless of their designation or employment status and have worked at least one month during the calendar year.

To help us better understand how the 13th month pay is computed, we lifted the following Q&A article from the Official Gazette of the Philippines along with some other bits and pieces of related materials.

Here is everything we need to know about our 13th month pay!

Q: What is 13th month pay?

A: The 13th month pay is a form of monetary benefit equivalent to the monthly basic compensation received by an employee, computed pro-rata according to the number of months within a year that the employee has rendered service to the employer.

Q: Who are required to pay the 13th month pay?

A: All establishments regardless of the number of employees are required to pay their rank-and-file employees the 13th month pay.

Q: Who are entitled to receive the 13th month pay?

A: All rank-and-file employees regardless of the nature of their employment, and irrespective of the methods by which they are paid, provided they worked for at least one month during the calendar year.

Q: How is the 13th month pay computed?

A: The 13th month pay is computed based on 1/12 of the total basic salary of an employee within a calendar year, or basic monthly salary for the whole year divided by 12 months.

Q: What are the components of “basic salary”?

A: Basic salary shall include all remunerations or earnings paid by an employer to an employee for services rendered, but does not include allowances and monetary benefits which are not considered, or integrated, as part of the regular, or basic, salary, such as the cash equivalent of unused vacation and sick leave credits, overtime, premium, night differential and holiday pay.  Basic salary includes cost-of-living allowances.

However, these salary-related benefits should be included as part of the basic salary in the computation of the 13th month pay if, by individual or collective agreement or company practice or policy, the same are treated as part of the basic salary of the employees.

Q: Are maternity leave benefits included in the computation of the 13th month pay?

A: No, maternity leave benefits are not included in the computation of the 13th month pay.

Q: When shall 13th month pay be paid?

A: 13th month pay should be paid not later than December 24 of each year.

Q: Are there employers who are exempted from paying the 13th month?

A: Yes.  The following employers are exempted from paying the 13th month under PD 851:

  1. Government and any of its political subdivision, including government-owned and controlled corporations, except those corporations operating essentially as private subsidiaries of the Government;
  2. Employers already paying their employees 13th month pay or more in a calendar year or its equivalent at the time of this issuance;
  3. Persons in the personal service of another in relation to such workers; and
  4. Employers who are paid on purely commission, boundary, or task basis, and those who are paid a fixed amount for performing a specific work, irrespective of the time consumed in the performance thereof, except where the workers are paid on piece-rate basis in which case the employer shall grant the required 13th month pay to such workers.

Most employees are curious as to how their 13th month pay is computed.  This is most common among employees who took extended leaves of absence during the year.  This is because the 13th month pay is also affected by the actual number of days you were present at work or are on paid leave.

To clarify this matter, here is how the 13th month pay is computed based on the employee’s attendance for the year:


The employee’s basic monthly salary is Php25,000 and she has perfect attendance for the entire year, this is how his 13th month pay is computed:

25,000 x 12 (months attendance) / 12 = Php25,000

However, if the said employee was on maternity leave for two months, the computation varies:

  • January 25,000
  • February 25,000
  • March 25,000
  • April 25,000
  • May 25,000
  • June – on maternity leave
  • July – on maternity leave
  • August 25,000
  • September 25,000
  • October 25,000
  • November 25,000
  • December 25,000

25,000 x 10 (months attendance) / 12 = Php20,833.33

Keep in mind too that as implemented under RA No. 10653, the 13th month pay for salaries amounting up to Php82,000 are exempted from tax.  However, this is the subject of an on-going tax reform discussion in the government, so stay tuned for further updates.

Have you received your 13th month pay yet?  Remember to keep your spending within the limits of your budget, reward yourself, and share some to those in need.  This is also the best time to jump start your savings account so you can begin planning for bigger investments like a home or a brand new vehicle.

Enjoy the holidays!



Q&A on 13th month pay

Republic Act No. 10653


%d bloggers like this: