Good news to all SSS members! We can now conveniently access our SSS membership information by simply swiping our phone’s screen and tapping on the SSS mobile app.
How does it work?
- Download the SSS Mobile App from Google Play Store (for Android users) and App Store (for Apple users). Your smartphone or tablet must be running on Android 4.4 Kitkat or higher and IOS 8.0 or higher. Downloading and using the mobile app is free of charge.
- Mobile users should log in using their existing My.SSS account’s user ID and password. If you still have not created an online SSS account, just tap on the “Register” button located at the mobile app’s sidebar.
- You should be connected to the internet through mobile data or wifi connection in order to use the SSS Mobile App.
What information can I access using the SSS mobile app?
You can view the following information when logged into your mobile app:
- Contribution status
- Disability and retirement claim information
- Employees’ Compensation (EC) Medical status
- Salary loan application status and outstanding balance
- Location of branch offices
- Documentary requirements for SSS membership
- Benefit claims application (including funeral and death)
- Personal data amendment
- UMID card enrollment
Are my information secured now that the mobile app is available to everyone?
Yes. The SSS assures the public that the SSS Mobile App has its own security features and requires the entry of a user ID and password so that only the account owner would have access to his or her data.
For further information on the SSS Mobile App, you may visit the SSS website at www.sss.gov.ph or call the SSS Call Center Hotline at 02-920-6446 up to 55 or local toll-free number 1-800-10-2255-777. You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.