Good news! You can now check and monitor your Philhealth contributions online. It should be easier to know now if there are payments you may have missed or if the details in your account need updating such as your last name (for female members who got married), your address, and the list of your dependents.
- Create an online account at the Philhealth member’s portal. Just logon to the Philhealth website at www.philhealth.gov.ph and click on Online Services. You will be taken to the My Philhealth Portal page.
- Click on the Member Portal (Register/Login) link.
- If you do not have an online account with Philhealth, you can create one by clicking on the Create Account link at the lower right corner of the Philhealth pop-up box. If you have previously created an account, you can simply login using your username and password.
- When creating an account, make sure all your entries are spelled correctly and all the dates you indicate are accurate.
- You will be asked to create a password for your account. Just follow the requirements indicated on the Philhealth page when creating your password.
- Also, provide a working mobile number and email address when creating your account.
Once you have an account with Philhealth, you can already check your:
- Personal information
- Employer information
- Dependents list
- Premium contributions
You can also print out your Member Data Record right from your account (in the past, you had to request for this from your HR).
The only thing you cannot do online is update your personal information. You will have to visit a Philhealth office to do this as it requires certain documents. For example: a female Philhealth member wishes to update her last name on record to her married name. She may do so by submitting a copy of her PSA marriage certificate at a Philhealth office.
So, if you still do not have an online account with Philhealth, it’s time you create one now. Share this article with your family and friends too! TY in advance 😊
Questions? Drop me a line and I’ll try my best to find the answers for you.
One thought on “How to Check your Philhealth Contributions Online”