Good news to this year’s graduates and those seeking to be employed by the government! Five key government agencies have just announced a total of 3,320 job vacancies, waiting to be filled in by young and deserving Filipinos.
Take your pick from among the following government offices and find out where your skills and competencies can be applied and maximized:
- Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) – 3,211 entry-level positions
- Department of Finance (DOF) – 41 positions
- Department of Budget and Management (DBM) – 31 positions
- Department of Transportation and Communications (DOTC) – 33 positions
- Department of Tourism (DOT) – 4 positions.
The vacancies were posted at Kalibrr.com, a popular job matching site that helps job seekers find opportunities that agree with their skills and experiences. The job postings were in partnership with the Bagumbayani Initiative, a group of young civil servants promoting positive change and integrity in the government by encouraging young people into the civil service and marketing the opportunities as practical, viable, and purposeful career options.
Interested applicants may now view the different agencies’ Kalibrr accounts through the following links. The job openings as well as its corresponding job descriptions, salary grades, and areas of assignment are likewise shown in the agency’s Kalibrr.com page.
- DOF – https://www.kalibrr.com/c/department-of-finance/jobs;
- BIR – https://www.kalibrr.com/c/bureau-of-internal-revenue/jobs
- DBM – https://www.kalibrr.com/c/department-of-budget-and-management/jobs
- DOTC – https://www.kalibrr.com/c/dotc-npmo/jobs; https://www.kalibrr.com/c/department-of-transportation-and-communications_ppp_implementation/jobs
- DOT – https://www.kalibrr.com/c/department-of-tourism/jobs
Get your resumes and other credentials ready! This just might be the opportunity you have been waiting for. Good luck on your application!
2 thoughts on “3,320 Job Opportunities with the Government, Apply Now!”