Today we will look at passport requirements for those who want to renew their passports after getting a passport appointment schedule. 🙂
Kung may lumang passport ka na, pwede mo na palitan ng bagong electronic passport yan.
Requirements for passport renewal
Brown Passport or issued prior to 01 May 1995
- Old passport and photocopy of passport pages 1,2,3 (amendment). The pages showing latest Bureau of Immigration departure and arrival stamps.
- Supporting document with complete middle name.
MRP & Green Passport or issued after 01 May 1995
- Present passport and photocopy of inside and back cover.
- The pages showing latest Bureau of Immigration departure and arrival stamps.
- For illegitimate minor, personal appearance of mother is required.
For married women, who want to use surname of their spouse:
- Personal Appearance is required
- Marriage Contract (MC) in Security Paper issued by NSO or CTC issued by the Local Civil Registrar duly authenticated by NSO.
For Minors (below 18 years old): Personal appearance of either parent is required.
- If minor is NOT traveling with either parent:
- Original and photocopy of DSWD Clearance
- Affidavit of Support and Consent
- If both parents are abroad:
- Affidavit of support and consent (must be authenticated by the nearest Philippine Embassy or Consulate General if not executed before a Philippine Consul).
- Special Power of Attorney (must be authenticated by the nearest Philippine Embassy or Consulate if not executed before a Philippine Consul designating the representative by name and authorizing him to apply for a passport on behalf of the minor).
- Passport and photocopy of the passport of person travelling with the minor.
If new passport applicant ka, here are the requirements.
Passport appointment can be acquired by calling 7371000 or logging in to the website www.passport.com.ph
Hope these will help you out. 🙂