If you lost your passport and does not know what to do. Here are some pointers on the requirements you will need.
Don’t forget to secure a passport appointment.
Please have all your original documents and IDs photocopied:
- Same requirements as new passports plus:
- Notarized Affidavit of Explanation
- Police Report if passport is still valid
- Replacement fee of Php 200 if passport is still valid.
Birth Certificate (BC) in Security Paper (SECPA) issued by the National Statistics Office (NSO) or Certified True Copy (CTC) of BC issued by the Local Civil Registrar duly authenticated by NSO depending on the NSO signatory; for born 1950 & below, Negative Birth Record from NSO & Joint Birth Affidavit from Two Disinterested Persons if no record from NSO.
Call (02) 737-1111 for your NSO Birth Certificate
If Birth Certificate (BC) if late registered:
- If registered on or before 2000: submit 1 original supporting document indicating full name, date and place of birth, and citizenship prior to the date of late registration.
- If registered on or after 2001: submit 2 original supporting documents indicating full name, date and place of birth, and citizenship prior to the date of late registration.
Original Valid ID
Original ID i.e. Senior Citizen’s ID, Voter’s ID, digitized government-issued IDs like SSS, PRC, BIR, Driver’s License, original school ID (for students only) AND original supporting documents indicating full name, date and place of birth and citizenship.
Other Supporting Documents
Please bring the following if they are available.
- Marriage Contract
- Land Title
- Driver’s License
- Government Service Record
- School Form 137 or Transcript of Records with dry seal
- Other documents that show full name and birth details of applicant and/or citizenship
- Voter’s Registration Record from COMELEC Intramuros
- Baptismal Certificate with dry seal
- Seaman’s Book
- Income Tax Return (Old)
- NBI Clearance