Kukuha ka ba ng passport? First time passport holder?
Nandito ang mga requirements na kailangan mo pagkatapos mo kumuha ng passport appointment.
Passport Requirements for first time applicants
- Personal Appearance is required.
- Duly accomplished application form.
- Birth Certificate (BC) in Security Paper (SECPA) issued by the National Statistics Office (NSO) or Certified True Copy (CTC) of BC issued by the Local Civil Registrar duly authenticated by NSO.
- Proof of identity / Supporting documents indicating full name, date and place of birth and citizenship
- Other Supporting documents.
- For married women, who want to use surname of their spouse
- Marriage Contract (MC) in Security Paper issued by NSO or Certified True Copy issued by the Local Civil Registrar duly authenticated by NSO.
- For married women who would like to revert back to their maiden name
If already widowed: Death Certificate of the deceased husband;
- If marriage is annulled: Certified true copy and photocopy of the first page and the dispositive portion of the judgment on annulment and NSO-issued MC with the annotation on the annulment decree;
- If divorced: Certified true copy and photocopy of the first page and the dispositive portion of the judgment on divorce secured by foreign spouse authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate where the divorce is obtained.
For Minors (below 18 years old)
- Personal appearance of either parent (if minor is of legitimate status).
- Personal appearance of of mother (if minor is of illegitimate status).
If minor is not traveling with either parent:
- Original and photocopy of DSWD Clearance
- Affidavit of Support and Consent
If both parents are abroad:
- Affidavit of support and consent (must be authenticated by the nearest Philippine Embassy or Consulate General if not executed before a Consul).
- Special Power of Attorney (must be authenticated by the nearest Philippine Embassy or Consulate General if not executed before a Consul designating the representative by name and authorizing him to apply for a passport on behalf of the minor).
- Passport and photocopy of the passport of the traveling companion of the minor.
- Identification Card and photocopy thereof of the duly authorized person.
For Muslim applicants
For those whose births were registered:
Please refer to requirements for first time passport applicants.
For those whose births were not registered:
- Late registered Birth Certificate (BC) in Security Paper (SECPA) issued by the National Statistics Office (NSO)
- Original and photocopy of Voter’s Affidavit or other supporting documents indicating date and place of birth and citizenship, identity and tribal affiliation.
- Certificate from the Office on Muslim Affairs (OMA)