Researched some facts for those who are thinking about getting a driver’s license.
Gusto mo bang mag-drive? 🙂
Basahin mo to.
What is a driver’s license?
A driver’s license, driver license, or driving license – is an official document which states that a person may operate a motorized vehicle, such as a motorcycle, car, truck, or a bus. In some jurisdictions, driver’s licenses are issued after the recipient has passed a driving test, while in others, a person acquires a license before beginning to drive. Different categories of license often exist for different types of motor vehicles, particularly large trucks and passenger vehicles. The difficulty of the driving test varies considerably between regions, as do prerequisites such as age restrictions and the required level of tuition.
Who may Apply for a Driver’s License
Criteria And Qualifications
– Sixteen (16) years old for Student Permit
– Seventeen (17) years old for Non-Professional License
– Eighteen (18) years old for Professional License and Conductor’s License
2. Must be physically and mentally fit to operate a motor vehicle
3. Must not be a drug user or alcoholic
4. Must be able to read and write in Filipino or English
5. Must be clean, neat and presentable
More facts on the next blog on the hows and wheres.