U.S. Fiance Visa: Quick Application Guide

Filipinos who wish to travel to the U.S. with the purpose of marrying their U.S. citizen fianc√© must secure a K-1 visa from the U.S. Embassy.¬† This is otherwise known as a Fiance Visa. Here is a summary of the application process as well as the list of documents needed to file the petition: StepContinue reading “U.S. Fiance Visa: Quick Application Guide”