How To Get A TIN Even If You Are Unemployed

You can get your very own Tax Identification Number (TIN). Actually, you ARE supposed to get your TIN before your very first job. Your TIN is needed for tax filing and payment and is your proof that you are a taxpayer. You will also be asked to present your TIN when transacting with government agencies,Continue reading “How To Get A TIN Even If You Are Unemployed”

How to Change Your Marital Status with the BIR

Most of us, if not all of us, acquired our Tax Identification Number (TIN) when we landed our first job… and yes, while we were still single.  But how does a taxpayer, especially women, update her civil status with the BIR after he or she is married? I don’t think there is a way toContinue reading “How to Change Your Marital Status with the BIR”

Can I Get a TIN from BIR Even If I am Unemployed?

A Tax Identification Number (TIN) is assigned to an individual who will soon be paying taxes, either as an employed or self-employed income-earner.  However, a lot of people are wondering if, as an unemployed individual, they too could apply for their TIN. The answer is yes. Under Executive Order 98 (E.O. 98), persons transacting withContinue reading “Can I Get a TIN from BIR Even If I am Unemployed?”

How to Get a BIR TIN ID Online

If you still do not have a Tax Identification Number, it’s high time you get one.  Every Filipino, whether employed or self-employed, must have a TIN.  Your TIN ID is a valid, government-issued ID that will never expire. It has become easier to apply for a TIN ID card from the BIR because now, youContinue reading “How to Get a BIR TIN ID Online”

Replacing Your Damaged or Lost BIR TIN Card

Your BIR ID is a government-issued ID that is honored by all government offices and private establishments. If you do not have a driver’s license, the BIR ID is the next best thing to show when you are asked for an identification (or your passport, if you bring it with you all the time). TheContinue reading “Replacing Your Damaged or Lost BIR TIN Card”

First Job Problems: How Do I Get a Tax Identification Number?

The Tax Identification Number or TIN, and all other government-issued IDs such as your SSS, driver’s license, Pag-IBIG, Philhealth, and so on are all very important. As much as possible, you need to have these ready BEFORE you even begin working. Sadly though, how to get these pertinent IDs and numbers are not taught inContinue reading “First Job Problems: How Do I Get a Tax Identification Number?”