Five Steps in Filing Court Decree of Annulment

After your annulment has been granted by the court, you need to file the court decree at the Civil Registrar’s office.  You need to do this in order for your marriage certificate (from your previous marriage) to be annotated with the details of the approved annulment.  This will serve as proof that you are nowContinue reading “Five Steps in Filing Court Decree of Annulment”