Tag Archive: CHED

Mar 22 (1)

Almost 200 universities and colleges will be implementing the Free Tuition Fee law starting this school year; parents and students are eagerly looking forward to an expense-free education because even miscellaneous payments are covered by the act.  The government has allotted a P40-billion fund for the first year of the law’s implementation to cover the tuition fee requirements of hundreds of thousands of Filipino students.

What are the important facts that we all need to know about this new law?  Who are qualified to enjoy this privilege?

Here are the five important things we all need to know about the Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education Act:

  1. The free tuition fee applies only to required classes for the semester. This means that a student’s tuition will be free for as long as the subjects he enrolled in are part of the curriculum and are required for him to finish his degree. Reviews, remedial, and enhancement classes are not covered.
  2. The definition of “miscellaneous”. Apart from tuition fee, the law also covers payments for miscellaneous requirements such as the use of libraries, laboratories, computer rooms, IDs, use of gyms and sports clinics, guidance counseling, medical and dental services, and other related activities.
  3. Schools must have programs for students from minority groups. The law covers even, and most especially, disadvantaged students and schools are mandated to craft programs to make it easier for them to avail of the free tuition law. Lumads, Muslims, indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, and students from public high schools and depressed areas are all included in the free tuition fee program and must be accommodated by the said participating schools.
  4. Opt-out Mechanism. Upon enrollment, a student may decide if he will avail of the free tuition fee program or voluntarily bow out of the offer. This is expected of students who have the financial capacity to shoulder his tuition and miscellaneous expenses.  He will be required to submit a notarized waiver and will then be considered as a paying student for that particular semester.  They have the chance to change their decision in the next semesters.
  5. Student Loan Program. Under the Free Tuition Fee Law, students will be given the privilege of an education loan. This shall be implemented in partnership with banks and similar financial institutions and will be discussed in detail in the IRR.

Stay tuned for more updates as the CHED discloses more information on this news.  The IRR is expected to be released on Monday, March 26, 2018.

Reference: http://www.ched.gov.ph

Chips And Nibblers (1)

Closet Queen




Mar 19

There are a total of 112 state universities and colleges and about 78 local universities and colleges that are covered by the free tuition fee law signed by the President last week.  We are sharing the list of schools that are expected to comply with the free tuition fee law beginning June 2018.

National Capital Region

  • Eulogio ‘Amang’ Rodriguez Institute of Science and Technology
  • Marikina Polytechnic College
  • Philippine Normal University
  • Philippine State College of Aeronautics
  • Polytechnic University of the Philippines
  • Rizal Technological University
  • Technological University of the Philippines
  • University of the Philippines System
  • Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila
  • Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Muntinlupa

Region I – Ilocos Region

  • Don Mariano Marcos Memorial State University
  • Ilocos Sur Polytechnic State College
  • Mariano Marcos State University
  • North Luzon Philippines State College
  • Pangasinan State University
  • University of Northern Philippines
  • Ilocos Sur Community College
  • University of Eastern Pangasinan
  • Binalatongan Community College
  • Urdaneta City University

Cordillera Administrative Region

  • Abra State Institute of Science and Technology
  • Apayao State College
  • Benguet State University
  • Ifugao State University
  • Kalinga State University
  • Mountain Province State University

Region II – Cagayan Valley

  • Batanes State College
  • Cagayan State University
  • Isabela State University
  • Nueva Vizcaya State University
  • Quirino State University

Region III – Central Luzon

  • Aurora State College of Technology
  • Bataan Peninsula State University
  • Bulacan Agricultural State College
  • Bulacan State University
  • Central Luzon State University
  • Don Honorio Ventura Technological State University
  • Nueva Ecija University of Science and Technology
  • Pampanga State Agricultural University
  • Philippine Merchant Marine Academy
  • Ramon Magsaysay Technological University
  • Tarlac College of Agriculture
  • Tarlac State University
  • Mabalacat College
  • Baliuag Polytechnic College
  • Bulacan Polytechnic College
  • City College of Angeles
  • City College of San Fernando, Pampanga
  • Eduardo L. Joson Memorial College
  • Guagua Community College
  • Kolehiyo ng Guiguinto
  • Kolehiyo ng Subic
  • Limay Polytechnic College
  • Norzagaray College
  • Pambayang Dalubhasaan ng Marilao
  • Polytechnic College of Botolan
  • Polytechnic College of the City of Meycauayan


  • Batangas State University
  • Cavite State University
  • Laguna State Polytechnic University (Laguna State Polytechnic College)
  • Sourthern Luzon State University
  • University of Rizal System
  • Balian Community College
  • City College of Calamba
  • Colegio de Montalban
  • Colegio ng Lungsod ng Batanga
  • Dalubhasaan ng Lungsod ng Batangas
  • Dalubhasaan ng Lungsod ng Lucena
  • Kolehiyo ng Lungsod ng Lipa
  • Laguna University
  • Pambayang Kolehiyo ng Mauban
  • San Mateo Municipal College
  • Trece Martires City College
  • Antipolo Institute of Technology (AiTech)
  • Tanauan City College (TCC)
  • Pamantasan ng Cabuyao (PNC)
  • Dalughasaan ng Lungsod ng San Pablo
  • City College of Tagaytay (CCT)


  • Marinduque State College
  • Mindoro State College of Agriculture and Technology
  • Occidental Mindoro State College
  • Palawan State University
  • Romblon State University
  • Western Philippines University
  • Baco Community College
  • MIMAROPA City College of Calapan

Region V – Bicol Region

  • Bicol University
  • Bicol State College of Applied Sciences and Technology
  • Camarines Norte State College
  • Camarines Sur Polytechnic Colleges
  • Catanduanes State University
  • Central Bicol State University of Agriculture
  • Emilio B. Espinosa, Sr. Memorial State College of Agriculture and Technology
  • Partido State University
  • Sorsogon State College
  • Community College of Manito
  • Ligao Community College
  • Baao Community College
  • Calabanga Community College
  • Caramoan Community College
  • City College of Naga
  • Daraga Community College
  • Libon Community College
  • Oas Community College
  • Polangui Community College
  • Rapu-Rapu Community College
  • San Jose Community College
  • Sorsogon Community College
  • Donsol Community College (DCC)
  • San Pascual Polytechnic College (SPPC)
  • Aroroy Municipal College (AMC)
  • Governor Mariano E. Villafuerte Community Colleges

Region VI – Western Visayas

  • Aklan State University
  • Capiz State University
  • Carlos C. Hilado Memorial State College
  • Guimaras State College
  • Iloilo State College of Fisheries
  • Central Philippines State University
  • Northern Iloilo Polytechnic State College
  • Northern Negros State College of Science and Technology
  • University of Antique
  • Iloilo Science and Technology University
  • West Visayas State University
  • Iloilo City Community College (ICCC)
  • Passi City College
  • Libacao College of Science and Technology
  • Bago City College

Region VII – Central Visayas

  • Bohol Island State University
  • Cebu Normal University
  • Cebu Technological University
  • Negros Oriental State University
  • Siquijor State College
  • Buenavista Community College
  • Carcar City College
  • Sibonga Community College
  • Trinidad Municipal College

Region VIII – Eastern Visayas

  • Eastern Samar State University
  • Eastern Visayas State University
  • Leyte Normal University
  • Naval State University
  • Northwest Samar State University
  • Palompom Polytechnic State University
  • Samar State University
  • Southern Leyte State University
  • University of Eastern Philippines
  • Visayas State University
  • Maasin City College

Region IX – Zamboanga Peninsula

  • H. Cerilles State College
  • Jose Rizal Memorial State University
  • Western Mindanao State University
  • Zamboanga City State Polytechnic College
  • Zamboanga State College of Marine Sciences and Technology
  • Zamboanga del Sur Provincial Government College (ZdSPGC)

Region X – Northern Mindanao

  • Bukidnon State University
  • Camiguin Polytechnic State College
  • Central Mindanao University
  • University of Science and Technology of Southern Philippines – Cagayan De Oro Campus
  • MSU – Iligan Institute of Technology
  • University of Science and Technology of Southern Philippines – Claveria Campus
  • Northwestern Mindanao State College of Science and Technology
  • Pangantucan Bukidnon Community College (PBCC)
  • Magsaysay College
  • Initao College
  • Alfonso D. Tan College
  • Northern Bukidnon Community College
  • Opol Community College
  • Tagoloan Community College

Region XI – Davao Region

  • Compostela Valley State College
  • Davao Del Norte State College
  • Davao Oriental State College of Science and Technology
  • Southern Philippines Agri-Business and Marine and Aquatic School of Technology
  • University of Southern Philippines
  • Kapalong College of Agriculture, Sciences, and Technology (KCAST)
  • Governor Generoso College of Arts, Sciences, and Technology (GGCAST)
  • Monkayo College of Arts, Sciences, and Technology
  • Kolehiyo ng Pantukan (KNP)


  • Cotabato State University
  • Cotabato Foundation College of Science and Technology
  • Sultan Kudarat State University
  • University of Southern Mindanao
  • Glan Institute of Technology
  • Makilala Institute of Science and Technology
  • Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao
  • Adiong Memorial Polytechnic State College
  • Basilan State College
  • Mindanao State University
  • MSU-Tawi-Tawi College of Technology and Oceanography
  • Sulu State College
  • Tawi-Tawi Regional Agricultural College

Region XIII – Caraga Administrative Region

  • Agusan del Sur State College of Agriculture and Technology
  • Caraga State University (Northern Mindanao State Institute of Science and Technology)
  • Surigao del Sur State University
  • Surigao State College of Technology
  • Hinatuan Southern College

According to the CHED, the recipients of the free tuition fee privilege shall be required to render services to their respective colleges and universities.  Menial tasks like providing assistance in the library and other similar activities may be required by the school administration from qualified students.  Whatever these tasks are going to be, the schools must make sure that the service does not get in the way of the students’ academic requirements and study time.

A student’s tuition and miscellaneous fees will be waived for as long as:

  1. They pass or meet the admission and retention policies of the institution;
  2. They have no previous undergraduate degree; and
  3. They are not overstaying.

Needless to say, schools will now be more stringent in monitoring their students’ grades to make sure that the privilege is not abused and the objectives of the law are met.  At the end of the day, what we all want is for every Filipino, regardless of economic status, to be provided with quality education and equipped to perform in the corporate or business arena later on.

Reference: www.ched.gov.ph

Chips And Nibblers (1)

Closet Queen




Mar 16

Good news for parents and state university students!  You no longer need to pay tuition and miscellaneous fees this coming school year (June 2018)!

According to the Commission on Higher Education (CHED), state universities and colleges are covered by the P8-billion free tuition and miscellaneous fees, following the release of the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of the Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education Act of 2017.  CHED will visit the different state universities and colleges in the country to announce the good news.

Who will get free tuition under the Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education Act of 2017?

According to the CHED, all students who are enrolled or will enroll in State Universities and Colleges (SUCs), accredited Local Universities and Colleges (LUCs), and publicly-run Technical-Vocational Institutions (TVIs) are entitled to free tuition and other fees as long as they fulfill the admission and retention standards of the school.

How does a student qualify for the free tuition fee?

The student must have taken and successfully passed the admission and retention requirements of the school.  He or she must not have an undergraduate degree and not considered as an overstaying student (or has stayed beyond the prescribed school years of his chosen course).

How will the school determine qualified students?

A student’s family income is no longer considered as a basis for his qualification to the free tuition fee program.  The government’s thrust is to not discriminate the scholars based on their parents’ income or capacity to earn.  As far as the administration is concerned, everyone must be entitled to free education for as long as they pass the qualifying examinations.  The income requirement shall be applied only to determine who among the scholars must be given additional financial support; as it is, all students must be able to go to school without worrying about his or her tuition fee.

How much stipend can scholars expect from the government?

For state university students, a budget of Php 40,000 per school year (10 months) will be allocated per student.  This will be given on a staggered basis until the 10-month school year is completed.  If the student is studying in a private university, the scholar will be given Php 60,000.  The budget for private university students is reserved for the underprivileged but qualified to study in the institution based on his exams.

So there you have it!  This school year should be less stressful for most parents and students as all they need to do now is pass the qualifying exams in order to study for free.  Let us take advantage of this privilege afforded to us by the government by studying harder, learning as much as we can from our institutions, and graduate with flying colors.

This is something we definitely will be looking forward to!  Tell us what you think of this news.

Reference: http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/03/15/18/libreng-tuition-sa-college-simula-na-sa-hunyo-ched

Chips And Nibblers (1)

Closet Queen



08 - 08

The bill granting free tuition fees for students of state universities and colleges was signed into law and announced to the public last Friday, August 4, 2017.  It is now known as Republic Act 10931 or the “Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education Act”.

To help the public better appreciate this good news, we are sharing the following summary to identify who are eligible for free tuition and other fees of` state universities and colleges (SUCs), local universities and colleges (LUCs), and technical-vocational institutions (TVIs).

Who are qualified?

  1. Students in SUCs and LUCs who passed the entrance examination and other admission and retention requirements.
  2. Students in state-run technical-vocational institutions (TVIs) under the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA).  TVIs provide non-degree programs aimed at preparing technicians, paraprofessionals, and other categories of middle-level workers.

Who are not qualified?

  1. In SUCs and LUCs:
    • Students who have already attained a bachelor’s degree or comparable undergraduate degree from any higher education institution whether public or private.
    • Students who fail to comply with the admission and retention policies of the SUC or LUC.
    • Students who fail to complete their bachelor’s degree or comparable undergraduate degree within a year after the period prescribed in their program.
  2. In state-run TVIs:
    • Students who have obtained a bachelor’s degree as well as those who have received a certificate or diploma for a technical-vocational course equivalent to at least National Certificate III and above.
    • Students who fail in any course enrolled in during the course of the program.

Can private school enrollees avail of the free tuition fee program?

Yes, they can.

Section 7 of the RA states that a tertiary education subsidy shall be established for Filipino students enrolled or intend to enroll in an undergraduate post-secondary program of an SUC, LUC, private higher education institution, and private and state-run technical-vocational institution.

What are covered by the subsidy?

  1. Tuition and other school fees in private HEIs and private or LGU-operated TVIs which shall be equivalent to the tuition and other school fees of the nearest SUC or state-run TVI in their respective areas.
  2. Allowance for books, supplies, transportation, and miscellaneous personal expenses, including a reasonable allowance for documented rental or purchase of personal computer or laptop and other education-related expenses.
  3. Allowance for room and board costs incurred by the student.  Allowance for expenses related to the disability of a disabled student.
  4. One-time cost of obtaining the first professional credentials or qualifications.

If you have questions about this brand new law, send us a message and we will do our best to find the answers for you.




Chips And Nibblers (1)

Closet Queen



While Christmas may be the most wonderful time of the year, it is also considered as the season when traffic is at its worst in Metro Manila.  The ‘ber’ months not only usher in cooler weather, it also seem to double the number of commuters traversing the whole stretch of Edsa looking for great deals at malls and bazaars, rushing to company Christmas parties and family reunions, and driving kids off to their school programs and recitals.  If traffic is bad on a regular working day, it hits a different level of madness when the Christmas season rolls in.

But, there’s hope.

On September 18, 2016, a Senator proposed to have this year’s school Christmas break be declared earlier than usual to help decongest the city’s main thoroughfares from traffic volume.  If kids are kept home during the first weeks of December, school buses and private cars would not need to convey students to schools, thereby, easing traffic in critical areas like the University Belt, Espana, Edsa, and Katipunan.  This will also help shorten the lines of commuters waiting for UV Express vans and buses at pick up points especially during weeknight rush hours.

Parents need not worry about their children missing too many days from school because these can be compensated by extending school days later on.  The government also admonished faculties from giving children too many assignments and projects to work on during the holidays.  The extended break must be spent by the students with their families instead of stressing over schoolwork.

The Department of Education, Commission on Higher Education and the Department of Transportation shall be requested by the Senate to discuss this proposal.

As a parent, teacher, or school administrator, do you agree with this proposal from the government?

Source: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/581839/news/metro/poe-moves-for-early-christmas-break-in-schools-to-help-ease-ncr-traffic


School Year 2016 to 2017_1

The Department of Education announced the official start and end dates of school year 2016 to 2017.  Classes will begin on June 13, 2016 and will end on April 7, 2017.  Private schools may not necessarily follow the dates however, they are not allowed to start classes earlier than the first Monday of June or later than the last day of August.

Enrollment is ongoing in public and private schools.  One of the basic requirements, especially for new incoming students and those transferring to a different school, is the child’s PSA birth certificate.  For convenience, parents may have their children’s birth certificates delivered by calling the hotline (02) 737-1111 or by visiting the website psahelpline.com.  The certificates will be delivered to your preferred address in 2 to 3 days.

For everyone’s reference, we are sharing the following school calendar lifted from the http://www.gov.ph website.  Please share to parents and students.

School Year 2016 to 2017

 Source: http://www.gov.ph/2016/05/12/deped-calendar-sy-2016-2017/



Ang Commission on Higher Education (CHED) ay nag-bibigay ng scholarship sa mga qualified at deserving high school graduates na nais magpatuloy ng pag-aaral sa college ngunit kapos sa pang tuition at pang gastos sa eskwela. Sa pamamagitan ng CHED scholarship, maraming bata ang nabibigyan ng opportunity na makapag tapos ng nais nilang kurso at makahanap ng maayos na trabaho pagka-graduate.

Narito ang mga qualifications at requirements na kailangang ihanda kung nais mong mag-apply ng scholarship mula sa CHED.


Ang Full Scholarship ay para sa mga high school graduates na may general weighted average (GWA) na at least 90% o ang equivalent nito. Para rin ito sa mga graduating high school students na may GWA na at least 90% noong third year ang bata at at least 90% sa unang tatlong grading periods ngayong na sa fourth year na siya. Ang mga applicant ay maaaring mag enroll ng mga identified priority courses sa mga authorized public or private higher education institutions (HEIs) o colleges / universities.


Ang Partial Scholarship ay para sa mga high school graduates na may GWA na at least 85% o ang equivalent nito at para sa mga graduating high school students na may GWA na at least 85% noong sila ay nasa third year at least 85% sa unang tatlong grading periods ngayong nasa fourth year na siya. Sila ay pwedeng mag enroll sa identified priority courses sa mga duly authorized public HEIs.


  1. Kailangang Filipino citizen ang estudyanteng applicant.
  2. Kailangang high school graduate o kaya ay candidate for graduation, o kaya naman ay may ilang units nang nakuha sa kolehiyo. Ang mga pumasa sa ALS/PEPT (Alternative Learning System at Philippine Educational Placement Test) ay maaari din mag apply.
  3. Ang mga magulang o tagapag-alaga ay dapat na may combined annual gross income na hindi lalagpas sa P300,000.00.
  4. Isang CHED scholarship o financial assistance program lamang ang maaaring ma-avail ng isang aplikante.
  5. Dapat ay hindi pa siya nakatapos ng kahit na anong degree program.

Ang StuFAPs Committee ang siyang magpapasya sa qualification ng mga application.


Ang mga student applicants ay dapat mag submit ng accomplished CHED StuFAPs Application form sa CHED Regional Office kung saan sakop ang kanilang eskwelahan.

Ang mga aplikante na nais mag enroll sa mga State Universities at Colleges (SUCs) ay maaaring mag submit ng kanilang StuFAPs Form 1 sa mismong state university o college.


Academic Requirement (for application)

For incoming freshmen

  • Para sa fourth year high school applicants: third year grades and first three grading periods of fourth year;
  • Para sa high school graduate: fourth year report card (form 138).

For applicants with earned units in college

  • Certificate of grades sa lahat ng subjects ng mga na kumpletong semesters.

For other applicants

  • ALS – Alternative Learning System
  • PEPT – Philippine Educational Placement System

Other Requirements

  1. Kahit alin sa mga sumusunod:
    • Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) ng mga magulang o tagapag-alaga (guardian)
    • Certificate of Tax Exemption mula sa Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
    • Certificate of Indigency mula sa Barangay
    • Case Study mula sa Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD), o kaya ay Affidavit of No Income.
    • Para sa mga anak ng mga Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) at seafarers, ang pinaka huling kopya ng Contract o proof of income ay maaaring i-consider.
  2. Certificate of Good Moral Character mula sa pinanggalingang eskwelahan.

Requirements for the Processing of Financial Benefits of scholars, grantees, and Borrowers

Para sa mga bagong scholars, grantees, at borrowers:

  • Kopya ng notice of award
  • Kopya ng Certificate of Enrollment / Registration Form o kaya ang Official Receipt of Payment
  • StuFAPs Contract
  • Para sa scholars at grantees : CHED Scholarship / Grant Agreement (StuFAPs Form 9.2)
  • For borrowers : SNPLP Loan Agreement (StuFAPs Form 9.3)

Para sa on-going scholars, grantees, at borrowers:

  • Photocopy ng certificate of enrollment / registration form;
  • Certified true copy of grades during the previous semester issued by the registrar of his / her authorized school representative;
  • Photocopy of valid school ID, upon claim of financial benefits.

Ang lahat ng information na ito ay hango sa website ng Official Gazette.  Maaari kayong mag inquire sa eskwelahan kung saan nais mag aral ng inyong anak para sa mga karagdagang information tungkol sa CHED Scholarship.

Red Ribbon.jpg

If you have plans of working abroad or will be working abroad soon, it is likely that your employers or the embassy of the country you will be working at will require for DFA-certified copies of your school credentials.  This is more commonly referred to as “Red Ribbon” because authenticated documents bear a red ribbon and the dry seal of the DFA.  The most common documents that need authentication are your Transcript of Records, Diploma, Certificate of Graduation, Form 137, and even your PSA Birth Certificate and Marriage Certificate (when applicable).

How does one get his or her school credentials authenticated by the DFA?

The entire process begins with the Authentication and Verification of your school, CHED, TESDA, and or the DepEd (whichever is applicable to the student).  Any of these agencies (depending on the school you graduated from – public or private) must issue you a CAV or a Certificate of Authentication and Verification.  This shall mean that the documents you are submitting for authentication by the DFA are certified authentic and verified by the above agencies and by your school.  The CAV shall then form part of the documents to be submitted to DFA for authentication.

Read on for the step-by-step process in authenticating school credentials from a private school.  Please note that public school and state university graduates may inquire at their Registrar’s office regarding document authentication.

How to Red Ribbon College Diplomas and Transcript of Records (TOR)

  1. Prepare three (3) copies of your TOR and diploma.
  2. Submit the copies to your college or university’s Registrar’s Office; they will mark these as certified true copies.
  3. Request for an Authentication Registration Form from your Registrar; fill out the form and other documents the Registrar will give you. Make sure all your entries are written legibly.
  4. Pay the necessary fees; this will depend on your school. After paying, claim the certified true copies of your TOR and diploma.
  5. Proceed to the CHED office in your area and advise that you need your school documents authenticated by the DFA. Submit the copies certified by your Registrar, fill out the application forms, and pay the necessary fees.
  6. You will be given a stub containing the date when may collect your Red Ribboned papers at the DFA.

How to Red Ribbon High School Diploma and Form 137

  1. Prepare two (2) photocopies of your high school diploma; proceed to your school’s Registrar’s Office and advise that you need your diploma to be certified as true copies.
  2. Request for an Authentication Registration Form from your Registrar; fill out the form and other documents the Registrar will give you. Make sure all your entries are written legibly.
  3. Have the following ready as supporting documents for the authentication of your high school diploma and Form 137:
    • Form 137 (student’s permanent records)
    • Certificate of Graduation
    • Diploma
    • Special Order Number (if student graduated from a private school)
    • 2 pcs Passport size photos
  4. When you are sure that you have completed all documentary requirements, proceed to the DepEd office and file the documents you need authenticated by DFA.  You will be given a stub so you would know when you may claim your Red Ribboned documents at the DFA.

Authentication Fees:

  1. Php 100 / document (4 days processing)
  2. Php 200 / document (1 day processing)

Important Reminders:

  1. Unclaimed authenticated documents will be disposed of by the DFA after three (3) months from date of release.
  2. DFA San Fernando Pampanga (Office of Consular Affairs – Authentication Division) now accepts authentication for the following documents:
    • NBI Clearance
    • PSA-issued documents in security paper including CENOMAR
    • Barangay Certification w/ Mayor Certification (issued within Regions 1, 2, 3, and CAR only).
    • Police Clearance (issued within Regions 1, 2, 3, and CAR only).
    • Affidavits of Employment, Trainings/Seminars,  and Baptism/Confirmation w/ Regional Trial Court (RTC) Certification (issued within Regions 1, 2, 3, and CAR only).
    • Other Notarized Documents (SPA, Affidavit of Support and Guarantee, Consent, etc.) with RTC Certification (issued within Regions 1, 2, 3, and CAR only).
    • Medical Certifications authenticated by DOH.
    • PRC Documents (issued within the NCR, Regions I, II, III and CAR only).
    • LTO License Certification (issued by LTO main office only).
    • Foreign Documents authenticated by the Philippine /Consulate or documents authenticated by Foreign Embassies/Consulates based in the Philippines.
    • School Records (TOR, Diploma, Form 137, etc) w/ CHED, TESDA, or DEP-Ed Certificate of Authentication and Verification (CAV) (issued within the NCR, Regions I, II, III and CAR only).
  3. An applicant may request for authentication through a duly authorized representative.  Make sure that the representative is prepared with the following upon application:
    • Valid ID
    • Signed authorization or SPA from the applicant
    • Photocopy of applicant’s ID bearing the applicant’s signature
    • Photocopy of authorized representative’s ID
  4. In case the document needs further verification, the applicant is advised to file at Authentication Division, Aseana Building, corner Bradco Ave., Macapagal Blvd., Parañaque City.
  5. Liaison Officers of Recruitment Agencies are not allowed to transact authentication services at any Regional Consular Office (RCO).


How to Red Ribbon Diploma, TOR, Form 137 from DFA – Requirements


%d bloggers like this: