From PhilSys ID to EPhilID, real quick! If you have completed the Step 2 of the PhilSys ID registration process but have not yet received your physical ID, you may just be eligible to get an electronic version of the ID. Here’s how.
The Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) recently announced the pilot test on the printing and releasing of the electronic version of the national ID, whilst the actual physical ID is still unavailable.
Here are the details we all need to know:
- The EPhilID is an alternative electronic copy of the physical national ID. It can be printed and laminated and used in lieu of the physical ID.
- The EPhilID is free of charge.
- The PSA is targeting to release 20 million electronic versions of the national ID until the end of 2022.
- Printing of the EPhilID will be done at PhilSys registration centers. by setting an online appointment through the PhilSys website.
- The EPhilID has the same functionality and validity as the physical ID.
- The rollout will be initially available in Metro Manila, Bulacan, and Pampanga. The rest of the country will follow soon.
How to claim your EPhilID
- Logon to the ePhilID Appointment System. Click this link: https://trn-verifier.philsys.gov.ph. Go over the Privacy Notice and then tick the I Agree box.
- Put your 29-digit reference number on the blank field provided. You can find your reference number in the transaction slip that was handed to you after you completed the Step 2 registration process.
- Provide all the information needed in the succeeding page (name, email address, and contact number). A verification code will be sent to your mobile number or email address so make sure that you are able to access either during your appointment setting.
- Choose the registration center you would like to visit for the printing of your EPhilID.
- A one-time password will be sent to your email or mobile number to verify the appointment.
- Choose the date and time of your appointment.
- Review all the details you provided. Your appointment is non-transferrable, only you can use the appointment you set.
- After you have submitted your request for appointment, an appointment slip will be sent to your email address. You may print this or save a copy on your mobile phone. Present this when you appear at the registration center for the printing of your ID.
- Be at the registration center you chose on the date and time you requested for. Present your appointment slip, transaction slip, and one valid ID.
- Remember to observe health protocols while waiting to get your printed copy: wear your face mask properly, bring your own pen, sanitize your hands with alcohol, and leave immediately after you receive your ID.
You can have the printed ID laminated immediately after.
See you at the registration centers!
Philippine Statistics Authority
2 thoughts on “The ePhilID: What Is It And How Do You Get One?”
How to get my national ID.its been 1 year after my registration.
Just wait 🙂
Or you can check online to see kung pwede na po kayo dun sa printable version ng national ID.