All members of the SSS are now required to enroll their bank account or e-wallet account (GCash, Maya, etc.) in the SSS Disbursement Account Module for smooth and hassle-free disbursement of the proceeds of loans and other monetary benefits from the SSS. When you have a bank or e-wallet account enrolled to the disbursement module, you are assured of a smooth and hassle-free payout of your claims from the SSS. However, if you already have a UMID-ATM card, you no longer need to enroll in the DAEM. SSS will automatically deposit your claims and loans proceeds into your UMID account.
If you still have not enrolled your bank or e-wallet account to the SSS Disbursement Module, follow these simple steps. Remember, you need to have a registered My.SSS account in order to enroll your bank or e-wallet. To learn how to create a My.SSS account, read my blog: How to Create a My.SSS Account.
What banks are supported by the SSS DAEM?
- Al-Amanah Islamic Bank
- Asia United Bank
- Australia and New Zealand Banking Group
- Bangko Mabuhay
- Bangkok Bank Public Co.
- Bank of America
- Bank of China Unlimited
- Bank of Florida, Inc.
- Bank of Commerce
- Bank of the Philippine Islands
- BDO Network Bank, Inc. and BDO Unibank, Inc.
- Camalig Bank, Inc.
- Cebuana Lhuillier Rural Bank, Inc.
- China Bank Savings
- China Banking Corporation
- CIMB Bank Philippines
- Citibank, N.A.
- Country Builders Bank, Inc.
- CTBC Banking Corporation
- DCPay Philippines
- Deutsche Bank
- Development Bank of the Philippines
- Dungganon Bank, Inc.
- East West Rural Bank, Inc. and East-West Banking Corporation
- Equicom Savings Bank
- First Consolidated Bank
- Industrial Bank of Korea
- ING Bank, N.V.
- JP Morgan Chase Bank
- KEB Hana Bank
- Land Bank of the Philippines
- Malayan Bank Savings and Mortgage Bank
- Maybank Philippines, Inc.
- Mega International Commercial Bank Co
- Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company (Metrobank)
- Mizuho Bank, Ltd.
- MUFG Bank, Ltd.
- Philippine Bank of Communications (PBCOM)
- Philippine Business Bank
- Philippine National Bank (PNB)
- Philippine Savings Bank (PSBank)
- Philippine Trust Company
- Philippine Veterans Bank
- Producers Savings Bank
- Rang-ay Bank (A Rural Bank), Inc.
- Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC)
- Robinsons Bank Corporation
- Rural Bank of Guinobatan
- Security Bank Corporation
- Shinhan Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Sterling Bank of Asia
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- The Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC)
- Union Bank of the Philippines
- United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB)
- United Overseas Bank
- Wealth Development Bank
- Yuanta Savings Bank
- CBP Cash Padala thru M Lhuillier
Requirements: if enrolling a bank account
Upload ANY of the following:
- ATM card with Account Number and Name
- Bank Certificate (must be issued within the current year)
- Foreign remittance receipt
- Screenshot of online or mobile banking account
- Validated deposit slip
Requirements: if enrolling an e-wallet
- Upload a screenshot of your mobile app account; make sur that your name ad mobile number are visible or clearly readable on the screenshot.
- Prepare a photo of ANY of the following valid IDs (for uploading to the enrollment module):
- UMID Card
- SSS ID
- PhilID card
- Alien Certificate of Registration
- Driver’s License
- Firearm Registration
- License to Own and Possess Firearms
- NBI Clearance
- Permit to Carry Firearms Outside of Residence
- Postal ID Card
- Seafarer’s Identification Book
- Voter’s ID card
- Senior Citizen ID card
- ID card issued by Local Government Units (LGUs)
- PhilHealth ID card
- Pag-IBIG ID card
- Police Clearance
- Persons with Disability (PWD) ID Card
- Solo Parent ID
- Professional ID card
- ID card issued by PNP Supervisory Office for Security and Investigation Agencies (SOSIA)
- Requirement for both BANK and EWALLET enrollment:
- Your SELFIE holding your valid ID and proof of account.
Step 1: Login to your My.SSS account
Step 2: Under the E-Services tab, choose the Disbursement Account Module.
Step 3: Read the reminders and then click on Proceed.
Step 4: From the list, choose the bank or e-wallet you wish to enroll. Upload the necessary attachments for the type of enrollment you wish to make. if you are enrolling your bank account, attach your selfie holding your valid ID and any of the proof of account. If you are enrolling your ewallet, attach the screenshot of your ewallet account, your valid ID, and your selfie.
Attachments must be colored, clear, and readable. The file size must not exceed 3MB and the filename must contain 1 to 50 characters, without special characters.
Step 5: After accepting the Data Collection Usage Clause, click on Enroll.
Step 6: A confirmation notice will be sent to your email address. Check your inbox for the email.
You will be duly notified once your enrollment is successful and your preferred disbursement account is ready to be used.
You may contact the SSS for other questions you may have about account enrollment through their hotline at 1455 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6 thoughts on “How To Enroll Your Bank Or E-wallet In The SSS Disbursement Account Enrollment Module (DAEM)”
sinunod ko nmn po ung instruction pero 6times na rejected kaloka ano bang docs gusto nio passport rejected p din selfie with passport and atm rejected p din sariling pera na ng mga tao pinapahirapan nio pa
matagal po ba talaga mag approve ng DAEM c sss?1 week na wala pa dn reply if approve siya o hindi.. anu po dapat gawin,?
Kagaya din po ng sa kapatid q wl po email o response
Kung wala pa rin po kayong natatanggap na response, kahit na tama ang email address na inilagay niyo sa inyong application, mag inquire na po kayo sa pinaka malapit na SSS office sa inyo.
Please try reaching out to SSS through their hotline or their Facebook messenger.