A government-issued card you can use to receive your multi-purpose loan proceeds and enjoy discounts and reward points from various establishments? Why not?
The Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus is an ID issued by the Home Development Mutual Fund (Pag-IBIG) to its members. It is the upgraded version of the Loyalty Card they released several years ago because the Loyalty Card Plus also works as a cash card! Members who apply for a Multi-purpose loan at the Pag-IBIG can now receive their loan proceeds directly with their Loyalty Card Plus. Apart from that, card holders also enjoy discounts and rewards points at various establishments such as pharmacies, schools, and restaurants.
If you don’t have a Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus yet, here’s the complete list of requirements and step-by-step process lifted from the website of Pag-IBIG. Read on.
Active Pag-IBIG Fund members may easily enroll for a Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus at any of our branches. Here’s how:
- Accomplish a Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus Application Form. To download the form, click here.
- Submit the application form at the Pag-IBIG Fund branch nearest you. Include a photocopy of one of your valid IDs; bring the original ID as well for verification.
- Pay the Php 125.00 card fee at Pag-IBIG’s accredited bank operator.
- Have your photo and biometrics taken.
- The bank operator will ask you to confirm all the details on your record. Check that all your personal information are correct.
- Right after, you should be given your Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus. You may change the PIN of your card immediately after.
Employed members may ask their HR if they could schedule a Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus group enrollment at their office.
Partners and Benefits:
Here are some of the establishments where Loyalty Card Plus holders may enjoy discounts, freebies, and rewards points:
- National Partners:
- 2Go Group – 20% discount on retail ticket fares at participating outlets.
- Air 21 – 5% discount on domestic shipments.
- Bo’s Coffee – 30% discount for a minimum purchase of P500.
- CW Home Depot – 10% discount on all regular-priced items with a minimum single receipt purchase worth P30,000.
- David’s Salon – 10% discount on hair cut and other hair services.
- DHL – 10% discount on published rates for documents and non-document products.
- Generika Drugstore – 10% discount for a minimum purchase of P500 worth of Generic Medicines.
- George Optical – Free eye exam; Up to 20% discount on lenses and frames.
- Informatics College – 10% discount on tuition fee in all courses
There are more participating brands and outlets where you can avail discounts and privileges. To get the complete list, visit the Pag-IBIG website at https://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/loyaltycardPlus/.