If you applied for your passport between July 7, 2021 to February 8, 2022 and are still waiting for your passport to be delivered, you may be one of the 2,017 applicants who need to personally pick up your passport at designated DFA claiming sites.
Here’s how to find out if your passport is included in the pile and how and where you can claim it.
|PASSPORT APPLICATION SITE (TOPS)||PASSPORT CLAIMING SITE (COs)||EMAIL ADDRESS|
|SM Mall of Asia|
|Robinson’s Las Pinas|
Robinson’s San Pedro
|CO NCR South|
Metro Alabang Town Center
|SM Aura||CO NCR Central|
|Robinson’s Magnolia||CO NCR Northeast|
|SM Downtown Olongapo||CO Pampanga|
|SM Seaside||CO Cebu|
|SM Lanang||CO Davao|
SM City Davao
How to know if your passport needs to be picked-up:
- Based on where you applied for your passport, send an email to the corresponding address and use the subject: Unclaimed Passport Inquiry – TOPS (site).
- Wait for a reply to be sure that your passport is indeed available for pick-up at the designated claiming site. Only after you receive an email should you proceed to the claiming site to pick-up your passport.
- Observe health protocols when claiming your passport:
- Bring your own pen
- Wear your face mask properly
- Bring your own alcohol or hand sanitizer
- Observe social distancing
- Do not bring a companion anymore unless needed (for the elderly, PWD, minor)
- Leave right away after you have claimed your passport.
For more information, you may visit the DFA website and the DFA Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/dfaphl
Hope this has been helpful. Stay safe and healthy!
4 thoughts on “Where To Claim Your Undelivered Passport”
Sir saan ko makukuha passport ko?
Kung saan po kayo nag apply na DFA outlet.
Good day po kailan ma deliver yng aking national ID
Kailan po ma deliver yng aking nation ID?