The online processing for applications for the Licensure Exams of Electronics Engineers will start on January 2, 2020. Below is a list of requirements you need to prepare in time for the opening of applications:
- PSA Birth Certificate of Applicant
- PSA Marriage Certificate of married, female applicants.
- Transcript of Records with scanned picture of applicant. The TOR must bear the remarks For Board Examination Purposes.
- Php 900 – complete
- Php 450 – conditioned/removal (one removal exam only, period not specified)
- Last day of filing of applications: March 24, 2020
- Date of Exams: April 26 and 27, 2020 (Sunday, Monday)
- Location of Exams: NCR, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Lucena, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga
- Target Date of Release of Exam Results: April 30, 2020
You can get copies of your PSA birth and marriage certificates now so you would be ready with the complete set of requirements by January 2. Traveling or commuting during the holiday season can be such a hassle because of the traffic and mounting rates of TNVS cars! I strongly suggest you just have your PSA certificates delivered to you by PSAHelpline.ph. They accept orders even during weekends and holidays – you can get your documents in 2 to 7 business days!
You can call them at (02) 8-737-1111, or order online at www.psahelpline.ph, or order through their Facebook Messenger, just like and follow @PSAHelpline.ph on Facebook.
I have tried their services so many times and I am super satisfied because I get to save on time, effort, and money (I don’t need to pay for parking, gas, and I don’t need to take a leave from work!).
Call them now!