Now that we have the list of documents and IDs that can be presented when registering for a National ID, we shall be sharing the areas of registration centers where citizens and resident aliens can submit their application. The following list was lifted from the Implementing Rules and Regulations of the RA 11055 or the Philippine Identification System Act.
Section 8. Registration
- Registration Centers
Every citizen or resident alien shall register personally in any of the following registration centers that have the necessary facilities to capture the information required to be contained in the registry. These registration center shall be made available one year after the effectivity of this Act:
- Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) Regional and Provincial Offices;
- Local Civil Registry Offices (LCROs);
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) for its members and their dependents;
- Social Security System (SSS) for its members and their dependents;
- Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PhilHealth);
- Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF);
- Commission on Elections (COMELEC);
- Philippine Postal Corporation (PHLPost); and
- Other government agencies and GOCCs as may be assigned by the PSA.
- The list of offices of the above-mentioned agencies, which will be designated as registration centers, shall be posted on the PSA website.
- The above agencies shall each designate an area for the setting up of registration centers by the PSA. The PSA shall provide the necessary facilities, manpower, equipment, registration system, and resources to carry out the registration in the registration centers.
- In the case of Filipino citizens residing abroad, the registration shall be made in the nearest Philippine Embassy or Philippine Foreign Service post, or other registration centers that may be designated by the Department of Foreign Affairs in coordination with the PSA.
https://bit.ly/2Tfvhyv (PDF Copy of the IRR)
This blog is sponsored by PSAHelpline.ph.
Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PSAHelpline.ph/
Place your PSA birth certificate orders online at http://www.PSAHelpline.ph or through our FB Chat Messenger at @PSAHelpline.ph