This summer, various government agencies will be opening its doors to qualified high school and college students who wish to work and earn a few bucks while waiting for classes to resume. Interested applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Student / out-of-school youth at least 15 years old but not more than 24 years old;
- Must be enrolled this school year / must have the intention to enroll next school year (if out-of-school);
- The combined annual net income of both parents, including his/her own income if any, must not exceed Php 143,000;
- Student must have obtained at least an average passing grade during the last school year / term attended; and
- Must possess office skills such as knowledge in computer applications.
- SPES FORM 2 – APPLICATION FORM (Special Program for Employment of Students).
- PSA Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of latest Income Tax Return of parents or certification issued by BIR that the parents are exempted from payment of tax, or
- Original Certificate of Indigence or
- Original Certificate of Low Income issued by the barangay.
All applications must be submitted to the following address, on or before March 27, 2017.
Office of the Youth Formation Division, 3rd Floor, Mabini Building, DepEd Central Office, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City.
You may also scan the application and requirements and send in zipped file format to firstname.lastname@example.org