The central outlet office of the Philippine Statistics Authority (formerly NSO) in East Avenue, Quezon City has transferred to its new location in Sta. Mesa, Manila. Their new address is Solicarel Building I and II, Ramon Magsaysay Boulevard, in Sta. Mesa near the LRT 2 Pureza Station. You may now proceed to their new location for the issuance of civil registry documents such as Birth, Marriage, Death, and Certificate of No Marriage or CENOMAR.
The PSA also holds offices at the following locations:
- Pasay City – Hobbies of Asia, #8 Diosdado Macapagal Avenue
- Caloocan City – Caloocan City Hall, A. Mabini Street
- Makati City – Makati City Hall, J.P. Rizal Street, Poblacion
- Muntinlupa City – 2nd level, East Parking, Starmall, Alabang
- Pasig City – Pasig City Hall, Caruncho Avenue, Barangay San Nicolas
All PSA offices are open during weekdays (Monday to Friday) from 7:00AM to 4:00PM and on Saturdays from 8:00AM to 5:00PM.
You may also have your civil registry documents delivered to your preferred address through the PSAHelpline.ph website or by calling (02) 737 – 1111. The documents will be delivered to you within 2 to 3 days without leaving your home or office. Online payment options are also made available for everyone’s convenience and security.