SSS Loan Restructuring Program How To

Do you have an outstanding loan with the SSS that is left unpaid for several years now?  Are you worried that the principal and interest rates have accumulated over time and you may not be able to pay the amount anymore?

The SSS has good news for you!  They have recently launched the their Loan Restructuring Program to help members with past due loans.  In our previous post, we detailed the qualifications needed when applying for a loan restructuring program.  We have since received numerous inquiries on how to file the application as well as the list of documentary and ID requirements.

We are sharing our research to you today and encourage everyone who have outstanding obligations with the SSS to apply for the condonation program.  This is your chance to regain a good membership standing with the SSS and secure your future benefits.

What you need to bring:

(a). Original copy of any one of the primary IDs or documents (or)

(b). Original copy of any 2 secondary IDs or documents

(c). At least one of the IDs must have 1 with photo, and both with signature

Primary IDs or Documents:

  1. SSS card
  2. Unified Multi-purpose ID (UMID)
  3. Driver’s License
  4. Passport
  5. Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) card
  6. Seaman’s Book (Seafarer’s Identification and Record Book)

Secondary ID Cards or Documents:

  1. Alien Certificate of Registration
  2. Certificate of Licensure or Qualification Documents from Maritime Industry Authority
  3. Certificate of Muslim Filipino Tribal Affiliation issues by National Commission on Muslim Filipinos
  4. Company ID Card
  5. Firearm License card issued by PNP or Philippine National Police
  6. Fishworker’s License issued by BFAR or Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources
  7. GSIS or Member’s Record or Certificate of Membership
  8. Health or Medical Card
  9. PagIBIG or Home Development Mutual Fund Member’s Data Form
  10. ID card issued by Local Government Units (LGUs). Examples in Barangay, Municipality, or City
  11. ID card issued by professional association recognized by PRC
  12. Marriage Contract or Certificate
  13. OWWA Card or Overseas Worker Welfare Administration
  14. PHIC Card or Philippine Health Insurance Corporation
  15. NBI Clearance or Police Clearance
  16. Postal ID Card
  17. School ID Card
  18. Seafarer’s Registration Certificate issued by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration
  19. Senior Citizen Card
  20. Taxpayer’s Identification Number (TIN) Card
  21. Voter’s Identification card or Voter’s Affidavit or Certificate of Registration

Step 1. Request for a copy of your Statement of Loan Balances from the nearest SSS branch.  OFWs may request for a copy from the SSS foreign office.

Step 2. Accomplish a copy of an Affidavit of Residency as supporting document for your home address or work address.  This is to attest to the fact that your area is within a covered calamity area stricken by a previous (natural) disaster.

Step 3. Prepare a copy of a duly accomplished Loan Restructuring Program.  Write “Not Applicable” or “N/A” for information that are not applicable to you.  Affix your initials on any erasures.

Step 4. If a representative is filing this form, submit the following:

  1. Original copy of Special Power of Attorney (SPA)
  2. Photocopy of 2 valid IDs each of the member-borrower and the filer (or representative).

Step 5. Bring the duly accomplished forms to the SSS branch.  For Death, Total Disability, or Retirement benefit filers (who wish to avail of the reconstructuring program), include the DDR claim application form.

An SSS personnel will advise you on the next steps to be taken after you have submitted your application.  This offer is open until April 27, 2017 only.

If you wish to make a follow up on your filed applications, you may contact SSS through the following:

Call Center : 02-920-6446 to 55



Website: https://www/