NSO 2012 TIP #1

Bonjour. Mabuhay.

It’s still the early part of the year and the traditional mad rush to get passports, birth certificates, and other documents will soon start off like a cacophony of sounds and dazzling lights.

Year in and year out, Pinoys are mentally bound by the habit of rushing on the extreme point of need, cramming up on the latest possible time, thinking na kaya matapos yung mga kailangang dokumento at proseso kung sila mismo ang gagawa.
Year in and year out, maraming Pinoy ang naiinis dahil hindi nila agad naasikaso yung dapat nilang magawa and they have to cancel trips, opportunities, and potential life changing plans dahil may problema pala yung records nila or simply, it took them a day or two more beyond the deadline para matapos ito.

So, I’m going to give you the first TIP of the year and I hope you keep in in mind.

The first weeks of the first month of the year is always the best time to have your documents processed. Why? Kasi everybody is in vacation mode, or at worst, in their “tamad” mode. Ningas Kugon mentality right?

Beat that mentality and grind it on the ground. Act early and you will  be surprised on how easy the year will roll out for you. It is better to be ready for anything than to be late for something that could have been a great thing for you this year.

Plan ahead. Act ahead. Be ahead.

NSO facts?

DFA passport?


Published by MasterCitizen

I collect citizen facts and the usual stuff that might be important for a Pinoy's everyday life....Subscribe to get updates, opinions, and news.

4 thoughts on “NSO 2012 TIP #1

    1. I believe na pwede yan. Sa local civil registrar kung saan nakarehistro gagawin ang filing for correction. The LCR will define needed documents and the necessary fees. Kindly inquire in the LCR where the certificate is registered.

  1. gud pm,master ask ko lang..panu pag ang name mo ay naging panglalaki e girl po ako pti gender ko boy na rin..pwde ba ako mgrequest na kong pwede iporward ng lcr ang record ko ulit sa nso..thnx

    1. Nene, check mo muna sa lcr yung copy mo kung tama nga. Normally ang copy ng lcr at ng NSO ay pareho. Kung iba, iba forward mo. Kung tulad ng nasa NSO nga, kailangan mo itong ipa ayos, change gender and name, kaso may court order yan na proseso. Sa lcr mo gagawin ito, hindi sa NSO office.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: