Bonjour. Mabuhay.

SSS stuff I found online. May be useful for everyone concerned :).


A person registering with the SSS for the first time as a prospective employee should accomplish SSS Form E-1 (Personal Record) and submit it together with the original/certified true copy and photocopy of any of the following: baptismal, birth certificate, driver’s license, passport, Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Card or Seaman’s Book. In the absence of these documents, any two of the following, one of which recent photo and date of birth, are acceptable.

However, surviving spouses and guardians aged 60 and above securing an SS number for the Annual Confirmation of Pensioners (ACOP) program, may be allowed to submit secondary documents with recent photo and age.

* Alien Certificate of Registration

* ATM card with the cardholder’s name

* ATM card and certification from the issuing bank that the account number belongs to the cardholder, if the card does not bear the cardholder’s name.

* Bank Account Passbook

* Birth/Baptismal Certificate of children

* Certificate form:
-Office of the Southern/Northern Cultural Communities
-Office of Muslim Affairs

* Certificate of Naturalization issued by the Bureau of Immigration

* Company ID

* Company Representative Authorization Card issued by SSS

* Credit Card

* Fishermen’s Card issued by Bureau of Fisheries & Aquatic Resources (BFAR)

* GSIS Card

* GSIS Certificate of Membership

* Health or Medical Card

* ID Card issued by Local Government Units (e.g. Barangay/ Municipality/City)

* ID Card issued by professional associations recognized by PRC

* Life Insurance Policy

* Marriage Contract

* NBI Clearance

* Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) Card

* Pag-Ibig Member’s Data Form

* Permit to Carry Firearms issued by the Firearms & Explosives Unit of the Philippine National Police (PNP)

* PHIC Member’s Data Record

* Police Clearance

* Postal ID Card

* School ID

* Senior Citizen Card

* Tax Identification Card/Affidavit

* Transcript of School Records

* Voter’s Identification Card/Affidavit

A married person should also submit a marriage contract upon registration. If with reported children, the birth or baptismal certificate/s of child/ren, if legitimate; should be submitted; if reporting legitimated child/ren birth certificate with annotation “legitimated;” decree of adoption, if legally adopted-children. If reporting illegitimate children, birth or baptismal certificate(s) of children.

In the absence, any of the following stating the relationship to the reported dependent/beneficiary:

1. School Record

2. Insurance Policy

3. Statement before a court

The original or certified true copies of the documents should be presented to the SSS for authentication purposes.

NSO Authenticated Birth Certificates are also accepted. Call NSO Birth Certificate Delivery (02) 737-1111 for delivery or log-on to for live web chat.

Lifted from:
Source: SSS Website