When applying for a driver’s license. Eto ang mga paraan para maging handa ka🙂
How to apply for a driver’s license?
1. Proceed to the Customer Service Counter to have your documents checked for completeness, and secure a Driver’s License Application Form. Get a queue number and wait for your number to be called.
2. When your number is called, proceed to the transaction counters to submit all required documents to the Evaluator.
3. Proceed to the Photo taking/Signature Area to have your picture and signature taken when your name is called.
4. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called to pay the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt.
5. Proceed to the Releasing Counter, present the Official Receipt and claim the temporary student permit/license.
Note: Medical Examination (After Step 1), Actual and Written Exam are required for Non-Professional and Professionals Driver’s License.(After Step
● Restriction 1 – Motorcycles/Motorized Tricycles
● Restriction 2 – Vehicle up to 4500 kg Gross Vehicle Weight
● Restriction 3 – Vehicle above 4500 kg Gross Vehicle Weight
● Restriction 4 – Automatic Clutch up to 4500 kg Gross Vehicle Weight
● Restriction 5 – Automatic Clutch above 4500 kg Gross Vehicle Weight
● Restriction 6 – Articulated Vehicle 1600 kg Gross Vehicle Weight & Below
● Restriction 7 – Articulated Vehicle 1601 kg up to 4500 kg Gross Vehicle Weight
● Restriction 8 – Articulated Vehicle 4501 kg & above Gross Vehicle Weight
Note: Restrictions 1, 2, & 4 only for Non-professional driver’s license.