So ready ka na mag -pa out of town registration?
Read below to know what you need to bring
1. The party who is applying for out-of-town reporting of birth shall execute an affidavit declaring therein, among other things, the facts of birth and the reasons why said birth was not recorded in the civil registrar of the city or municipality where it occurred. The affidavit which must be attested by at least two (2) witnesses, shall serve as an application for registration shall be submitted to the civil registrar together with four (4) copies of the Certificate of Live Birth;
2. If the application is for delayed registration of birth, the requirements under the rules governing delayed registration of birth shall also be complied with;
3. The civil registrar or the authorized representative of the National Statistics Office to the application for out-of-town reporting is presented may require from the applicant such other supporting papers as may be considered necessary in establishing the facts of birth especially those pertaining to the date and place of birth and affiliation of the child whose birth is being sought for registration;
4. The Certificate of Live Birth, for the purpose of this Rule, shall have the marginal annotation in the form of the following remark : ” Registered pursuant to Rule 20 of the Administrative Order No. 1, s. 1993″ ; and,
5. The civil registrar of the city or municipality where the out-of-town reporting is sought, upon receipt of the Certificate of Live Birth and pertinent papers, shall proceed with the registration. He shall indicate the date when he received the document, and shall sign over his printed name in appropriate space in the Certificate of Live Birth. When the Certificate of Live Birth has been duly recorded and assigned a registry number, the civil registrar shall send back the original copy to the civil registrar or the authorized representative of the National Statistics Office who forwarded the Certificate of Live Birth, who in turn shall give the copy bearing the registry number to the registrant. (Rule 20, A.O. Order No. 1 S. 1993)
Originally posted on census.gov.ph