In case you are not sure how the NSO Helpline and Online works, here are some quick pointers:
Dial 737-1111 on your land line phone or mobile phone. Append 02 before the hotline number if dialing outside Metro Manila. For live web chat, log-on to www.birthcertificates.com.ph.
- What are the advantages of using NSO Birth Certificate Delivery on requesting for an NSO Certificate?
No need to travel to an NSO Serbilis Outlets to apply and travel back on the date of release so you can save money from travel and food expense. No need to queue for long hours or take a work leave just to go to an NSO Serbilis Outlets so you’ll save time. Also, we deliver anywhere in the Philippines, we can deliver on your home or office address.
- What type of documents can I request through NSO Birth Certificate Delivery?
NSO Birth Certificate Delivery offers delivery for NSO Authenticated Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Death Certificate and CENOMAR or Certificate of No Marriage.
- What are the necessary requirements when receiving the documents upon delivery?
If the requestor is the owner of the Birth Certificate, he’ll just need to present a valid ID with picture. If the requestor is not the owner, he’ll have to present a valid ID with picture of him and the owner and an Authorization Letter. For Marriage Certificate, Death Certificate and CENOMAR or Certificate of No Marriage, just present a valid ID with picture of the requestor.
- For cases of unsuccessful delivery, can I request for my certificate to be redelivered?
For cases of unsuccessful delivery on the first attempt, we will try to deliver your document a second time. After the second attempt, we will still deliver the document upon request but on a case-to-case basis. You may also request to pick-up the document on any 2GO Aboitiz branches nationwide.
- What time can I call NSO Birth Certificate Delivery?
Both channels [hotline and online] are available 24 hours. We are available 7 days a week even on holidays.
- Is NSO Birth Certificate Delivery a nationwide service?
Yes. We deliver anywhere in the Philippines.
- Can someone request for an NSO Certificate that belongs to another person?
Yes. But the requestor should be an immediate family member of the document holder for Birth Certificates. Since Marriage Certificates, Death Certificates and CENOMARs or Certificate of No Marriage are considered as public documents, anyone may request these documents.
- How much do I pay for the document(s)?
Birth Certificates, Marriage Certificates and Death Certificates costs Php 330.00 per copy and CENOMARs or Certificate of No Marriage costs Php 430.00 per copy. Both rates are inclusive of processing and delivery.
- Where can I pay for the document(s)?
You may pay at any Metrobank branches, Bancnet ATM, or Bayad Center outlets nationwide.
- When can I receive the documents I requested?
Delivery is usually within 2-3 working days upon receipt of your payment.
- Is there going to be a circumstance where in the delivery of my documents would be delayed?
Yes. There will be circumstances where the delivery of your documents will be delayed.
- What are the common reasons why the delivery of my documents will be delayed?
Common reasons would include re-verification of documents requested (e.g. blurred copy of the first issued document [we usually request a clearer copy from NSO] and does that have negative result in the NSO archive upon first issuance [we usually double-check it first if the requestor doesn’t really have a record at NSO before delivering the negative copy result .)
- Where can I follow-up my request?
You may follow-up your request through (02) 737-1112
Hope you find this useful. :)